Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lawyer Greg Harney Denies Allegations By Jack English

In the interests of fairness, the Editors are publishing Mr. Harney's request to remove the blog that reproduces certain allegations made by Jack English.

However, the editors have declined the request because Mr. Harney, as an officer of the court, is a public official and the public have a right to know how its public officials are acting with the powers that the legislature confers upon them and their monopoly over the provision of legal services to the public. 

The Editors recommend that the readers use discernment and make no comment upon the truth of accuracy of the allegations by either Mr. Harney or Mr. English.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Harney <gharney@shieldsharney.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Subject: RE: Pending Story on Greg Harney
To: Joe Adam
cc: pacific rim, Paul Waller, shieldsharney.com

You
In spite of my earlier warning about your and Mr. English’s defamatory statements, the blog has reappeared, now with even more untruthful and false statements.
 
I have no idea where you get this stuff, such as staff allegedly walking out on me en masse, which has never happened, or the “fortress” office space, or the “gang rape”, but both you and Mr. English are inviting an action for serious damages for defamatory statements.
 
I worked on this case for longer than five months, and did not conspire or “gang stalk”.
 
Additionally, if I commence action, I will compel the production of the names and proof of the statements of the third parties such as the Victoria legal secretary and the Vancouver lawyer.
 
The content is insulting, and a deliberate attempt to sully my reputation.
 
If it does not come down immediately, and permanently, there will be consequences.
 
Greg Harney
 

14 comments:

  1. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. best personal injury lawyer los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. wanhelaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. Visit Us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. www.apersonalinjurylawyer.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. employmentlawadvocates.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. what is a claim in reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. personal injury protection definition

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Visit us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point of view is the best among many without fail.For certain, It is one of the best blogs in my opinion. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic blog! Thanks for sharing very interesting post, I appreciate to blogger for amazing post.
    Bankruptcy Lawyer Houston

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. goldberg persky & white michigan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! GPWLaw MI

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. custodia completa para el padre

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Visa de Canadá de Estados Unidos

    ReplyDelete